Introduction to Company and T7 Process
Benefits and Offerings to Sales Representative.
Who is On field Sales Representative?
Field sales representatives visit customers on a recurring basis to perform sales activity, take initiative necessary to keep the client happy and maximize profitability.
Roles & Responsibilities of Sales Representative
- Visit the on field client
- Build Relationship with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory & visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and / or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer & prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially & professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.